Ipswich Speedway Foxhall Stadium
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- Please do not travel to our events if you or anyone in your household are currently experiencing any of the common symptoms of Covid-19 or have done so in the previous 10 days. Please observe the government guidelines regarding the rule of 6 or 2 households when attending our events.
- If you have a fever or any common symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of attending the event please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Turnstiles will open at the earlier time of 6.15pm during Covid-19 restrictions to enable better social distancing during admission to the stadium.
- It is recommended that where possible you purchase an online ticket to help us reduce time at the turnstiles. For travelling fans this is highly recommended to avoid disappointment should we reach capacity.
- Turnstiles for e-tickets will be clearly marked, please ensure you join the correct queue.
- All adults will be required to scan the stadium QR code or provide their name and number for track and trace before entering the stadium.
- At all times and in all parts of the stadium please observe social distancing.
- Please be aware that FACE COVERINGS are mandatory at all times whilst inside the stadium including the turnstiles other than children under 11 and exempt adults. It is your responsibility to supply your own FACE COVERING and failure to do so will cause your entry into the stadium to be refused and no refund will be issued. It is permitted to remove your face covering for eating and drinking only.
- Please note that the upper terrace is for access to viewing areas, food and drink outlets and toilets only, please do not congregate in this area and return to your seat or viewing position as quickly as possible.
- When navigating the grandstand access please use the lay-bys provided and wait for oncoming spectators to pass. If you are in a seated area when moving past others please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- When cheering or celebrating please avoid close contact with others.
- Maintain good hand hygiene by using the hand sanitizers provided as regularly as necessary. Please ensure that all members of your group read and understand these guidelines.